Yes, all prices on our site are shown in US dolla-dolla bills y'all! If you're a customer shopping with us from Canada or overseas your money is definitely still good here. Your purchase will be converted by your bank at the time of sale to the currency type native to your card. Beware, some banks may charge a conversion fee, talk to your bank/credit card provider for more info. When all else fails we're here to help as well, shoot over an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and a real human will get back to you ASAP.
Articles in this section
- Do you offer a military discount?
- I have a product I think would be great in one of your crates, where do I submit those requests?
- Are prices on your website shown in USD (U.S. Dollars)?
- What’s the deal with the gift notes?
- Do you do large bulk/corporate/groomsmen orders?
- I found a coupon code online, but it’s not working :(
- It says there’s something wrong with my zip code. What’s the deal?
- How do I ship multiple packages to different addresses?